Why do so many expats choose to spend time in Thailand?
- The cost of living, though not as outstanding a deal as it once was, is excellent. You can eat well for very little and rental housing is affordable and abundant.
- Easy to maintain a western lifestyle.
- Internet is widely available.
- Visas are easily obtained if you are enrolled in an educational course, teaching English or are willing to cross the border in Laos or Myanmar every 30 days.
- A fantastic Thai massage costs about $10.
- The people are friendly.